Friday, April 4, 2008

Ending Another Week

I'm so upset that I had to walk to class another day in the rain. I am just glad that it was only one class today and not four like it was yesterday. I took a test in sociology this morning and I think I did really well. I hate it when I feel that I have done really well on a test and I get back a c or something. That is so frustrating. I am just going to pray about it and have faith since I know that I studied. This weekend should be worry free. The only assignment that I have to think about is the last part of my paper. I am so happy to not have any major worries. I always take advantage of these times when they present themselves. Hopefully, the rain will stop and I will be able to enjoy some sun this weekend as well, but if not, I will be okay with knowing that I don't have any homework. It’s hard to believe that this semester is coming to a close. I can not wait! The only thing that I will miss is my dorm room. I wish that I could stay there during the summer but that is only if I want to take summer classes and that is not going to happen anytime soon unless I fail a class and have no other option. I can not wait to see what the summer holds for me, hopefully good stuff.

3 comments:

Maggie Jo said...

GOOD BLOG! Seriously though, we both have very similar views on race. I think people will always be different, there is no need to try and make us all conform. I think the more people try and force us to the same, the more tension it creates. I think time and ONLY time will lets things happen how they need to.

Ashli said...

I agree I am tired of being wet and not seeing sunshine. Not seeing the sun is really bringing me down! Hope you got a good grade on your test. Hopefully next week will be lots of sunshine. Yeah, I am defiantly ready for the semester to be over, it is taking me apart.

Sarah said...

I agree; it is so hard to believe we only have like two more weeks in the semester. I am so excited though, I cannot wait for summer. I do not have any big plans but just having the stress of school work off my shoulders will be great. Now that I have summer to look forward to I need to use it as an incentive to working hard and getting through the rest of these few weeks.