Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Just a Wednesday

I hope that I get some good advice on my paper tomorrow for English because I pushed out all that I could and I didn't have a full third page. Once I wrote what I thought a good solution would be and what the government is already doing to for minimum wage, there wasn't too much more that I could write about. I will find out tomorrow what others have to say. I was finally able to catch up on my sleep and I feel so much better now. I had a nap yesterday, I slept really good last night, and since my class wasn't until 11:30, I took another nap this morning after I woke up. Lol, I know it sounds like a lot, but I needed it! I woke up feeling so refreshed and ready to start my day. I had a dream this morning about Diddy and it was hilarious. I woke up telling my roomy about, and all that we could do was laugh about it. I was happy to find out that I got a 90 on my Sociology test. Looks like I don't have anything to do today and I am so glad. I really want to get my nails done, but I may not.

2 comments:

Kelvin Oliver said...

I'm sure that you will do fine on your paper. Everyone, even I, feel the same. The paper is not that stressful for me; rather just challening. I a bit lost in the direction that I want to go, but I can't seem to word what I have in mind on paper. I hope you got help and after it will be worth the grade and effort.

michaelparker said...

Just use some of the examples given in class by Wendy. It will come to you. And if all else fails, find some more facts and add in some more quotes. Just make sure your facts and figures and your quotes are pertinent to your topic and to the specific approach you are taking.