Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ranting about my class.........

I hate my Art class. It is the most unorganized mess that I have ever been apart of. We have done so much work in the class, but we barely get grades back for them. We get our test grades back weeks after the test, but we don't get the grades back for papers or assignments that we have done. The class is very large but we have three teachers in the class and some other people whose names are on our syllabus but we don't even know who they are. So I feel that there is no reason why our assignments are not being graded. Granted, the class is about 150 people, but they should not have given us so many assignments if they knew that they were not going to grade everything. Everything that we do in the class is so unorganized and random. The teachers are always just adding things to the course that are not in the syllabus. I just do not understand why this class has to be so chaotic. I have done every assignment that they have given and I have done it correctly so I am going to be super pissed if my grade is less than a B. I have passed every test that we have had, and I have only been absent once the entire semester. I can't wait for it to be over.

1 comment:

Kelvin Oliver said...

Oh wow. I hope I don't have any future classes like that. That is one reason I do not like those large classes with 50 to 70 students. I guess I like the more tradition classes with a kick to them. I'm sure you will pass the class with a decent grade and if not you should seek revenge haha..