Monday, April 14, 2008

Thoughts and my paper

It was so weird this morning when I woke up to realize that I did not set my alarm last night. This is the first, or maybe the second time during this entire semester that this has happened. I am so glad that I woke up in just enough time to throw on some clothes and make it to class. I got in kind of late, so that wasn't the smart thing especially since it's been happening everyday this weekend as well as last weekend. Lol, I know it's bad but I am going to work on it. I know that I can not afford to start slacking just as we get closer to the end of the semester. It's difficult to keep pushing myself to keep up with school since I can see the end, but there are no excuses so I'm going get back on track this week. I have been trying to decide what to do about my paper. I feel like I have said all that I have to say, given all the information that there is to give and I am out of juice. Tomorrow, I am going to get them all together and read them all as if it was one paper. Hopefully, some new ideas will come and maybe I will be able to reconstruct it myself.

No comments: