Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Today or Tomorrow

Take away the hurt and take away the sorrow
I don’t want to feel it today or tomorrow
The pain is a receipt for the actions that I chose
But still I feel that all of it should go
Forgive me for challenging myself and the human I am
Thinking that I could handle more than I can
I pray to my forgiving GOD, my friend
Honestly this time, it will not happen again
You delivered me from it and still I wanted
So stupid of me to face the haunted
Please, Take away the hurt and take away the sorrow
I don’t want to feel it today or tomorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really liked this! It's kind of mysterious because you never mention what happens, so it's applicable to a lot. I've always wanted to write poetry, and I can jot down a few lines every now and then, but I don't think I'd have the guts to post it on my blog. Really good job though for putting it out there and writing it well :)