Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Stupid Granny.......

So, today's blog can not top yesterday's blog about my stripper adventure sorry. When I was driving to the store, I was listening to the radio and singing along, as usual, when this freaking old lady decided she wanted to cross the street. I tried to stop, but the wet streets didn't let me. I slid right into her in that wheel chair. My car has some dents in it, and my windshield broke into many, many pieces. I was so pissed. I just got my car two weeks ago! I got out of the car to check on the granny, and she was just lying there bleeding to death. I'm so screwed! All I could think about was why in the world did she roll out in front of my car? That was not funny. I have to call insurance people and I still have to tell my mom, she may get upset with me. Any who, I picked up the old grandma and tossed her to the nearest gas station. Before I dropped her off, I took my tag off my car so no one could identify me. I made it to my dorm and took a shower and went to bed. Some day, huh? Okay, so april fools. This entire story is false.

2 comments:

Ryan Manning said...

Since i actually don't know you, i wasn't sure rather or not to believe this story. I'm glad that it was a joke, but a little spice would have been added to the story if it had been true. At least now you have a plan for if it really does happen. J/K.
By the way you have a knack for fiction. I enjoyed that story.

michaelparker said...

I agree with Ryan. Girl, it never crossed my mind that this was an April Fool's blog.All I could think was "damn, she's not going to be in class anymore!" Then I thought, "oh crap, she's got my phone number. She's gonna call me to help her hide the body, lol."
Happy April Fool's day. See you in class.