Thursday, April 3, 2008

Race.....Again....YAY!!!!!

As I have stated before, race isn't an issue for me, it's more of an interest. Even though I get upset and easily offended when I talk about race, it is still one of my favorite subjects to discuss. I hate that some people can not just face the real truth that everyone is different. Stop trying to tell the world all of the bs about we are the same. No, there are different races of people as well as different cultures. Granted, we may find similarities with each other, but I do not feel people can or will ever look past skin color. With that being said, every difference that people have can or will never be looked past. Even people with disabilities are viewed differently. As much as we all want to look past differences and give everyone equal opportunity, it's not going to happen. Honestly, I have never been involved in a racial conversation that has ever had a conclusion. Race is too broad of a subject for people to agree upon. Everyone has their own viewpoint which is bias. It will always be a topic that people have to agree to disagree. These are just my cotton pickin opinions.

2 comments:

Michael said...

I feel pretty much the same than you do! I have the same opinion except that I think that there are already people who look beyond skin and there will be people who do that. But you are right if you mean that not everybody does it or will do it.

Rich said...

Really I haven’t either but we have had discussion on those Are any different but I don’t think that the conversation is going to help anything any ways but we had the same talk in Wendy’s class so I know exactly what your saying