Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sleepy Me

I am so tired. I decided that I be grown this weekend and go out every night. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. All three days I got up early, and got in late. Not very smart of me. I thought that I would get my sleep Monday since my class is not until 11:30 but I had to get up early to wash my clothes since I knew there would be no one washing that early on a Monday. I headed to class to find out it was cancelled and I could not go to sleep then because I had to be at work at 12:30. So I just chilled in my room until I had to be at work. Then, my friends dragged me to the Rec. when I got off of work. My other friend dragged me to the Field House to watch the game, after we got hot wings. I finally got to sleep a little after midnight after I had to fold my clothes from washing that morning. Just when it seemed as if I was going to get some sleep, I had to get up at 7 am for my 8 am class where I had to dress up. Uh, just great. Today was the day that I had four classes, but the end is finally here. Once I get off of work, I am going to take a nice long bath, get something to eat, and just sleep. I don't want anyone to call and tell me anything. My phone will be put on silent and my snoring will be turned on loud.

No comments: