Friday, April 11, 2008

Nouveau métier pour moi (new job for me)

So, I started my new job yesterday and I like it. It's at a massage clinic. I'm a sales associate which means that I will still get to deal with customers which is something that I enjoy doing. Once I get over being "the new girl" I feel that this job will be fun. The people so far seem nice, but we all know that everyone seems nice at first until you get to gossipers. Once you find out the gossipers and the gossip, every person changes, but that's fine with me because I am there to do my best at a job, not make friends. My business will remain just what it is, MINE! Lol, but I am looking forward to this new experience. I am excited about my third ever job. It's going to be a challenging to go to two jobs and be a full time student, but I am ready for the thrill. This new job is only three days for about 15 hours a week, my regular job is 16 hrs a week and school is another 15 hours a week. Sounds bad when I put it like that. Who cares, I only have to push out school for another few weeks and then my regular job and school will no longer be an issue since the job is work study. Once school is over, I am going to hit pavement and find something else. Doing my taxes next year is going to difficult!

No comments: