Friday, April 18, 2008

Once Again, No more Rain

It's raining again. I have heard that April showers bring May flowers but this is getting ridiculous. I am so tired of my pants getting so wet that they stick to me. I feel like I should take another shower. I have to constantly worry about my hair getting wet and it is just a mess. With all of this rain May shouldn't be the only month with beautiful flowers. We should have the rest of the year to just be perfect. Well, I know that will not happen but it sure does sound nice. The only time that the rain is okay is at night when I am sleeping. I have no idea why, but I get the best sleep when it rains. I know that I am not the only person that thinks like that, so I wonder what is it about the rain that makes people sleep better than usual. If anyone finds out, be sure to let me know. I hope that it does not rain this weekend. It feels like I was saying this same stuff last weekend. It’s like every weekend I hope and pray that it does not rain. That’s pitiful. Maybe I should start embracing the rain instead of hoping it doesn’t come.

No comments: